Every day, grantees of The Duke Endowment address needs and solve challenges to improve lives in North Carolina and South Carolina. This section of our website will help you:
- Find communication resources such as templates, logos and guidelines for publicizing your Endowment grant.
- Submit a report through our online system.
- Tell us your stories and help us share your work with peers in North Carolina and South Carolina and around the country.
- Subscribe to announcements and resources by RSS.
- Child and Family Well-Being: June 15 and December 15.
- Health Care: June 15 and December 15.
- Rural Church: May 10 and November 5.
- Higher Education: Staff in the Higher Education program area works with the four eligible grantees to determine when grant requests may be submitted. Typically the Endowment's Trustees consider new requests from these schools two to three times per year.